OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK . YEAR ROUND PROGRAMS & TOURS . RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Welcome to our Grand River Rafting Contact and Information Page.
Our email is email@example.com
Our office phone is 519-442-2519.
We have someone ansering the phone from 9am til 8pm daily.
If we do not respond to your email in 24 hours... we may not have gotten it.
If so... please call 519-442-2519 and leave your name and please state your phone number slowly & clearly (saying it twice insures we have it right!)
We have two incoming phone lines... please be patient, because we host over 30,000 people yearly... and our phones get busy, especially on weekends.
We do not answer phone calls after 8pm.
Our summer office address is 51 William Street Paris, On. N3L 1L2. We have a kiosk window in on the outside of the Syl Apps building.
Our late-fall to early-spring office is at 181 Bethel Rd, Brant, On. N3L 3E3
Grand River Rafting Company LTD is two companies... Grand River Rafting Company and Heritage River Canoe & Kayak Company
CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
How the Booking Reservations Works (if you do not book online)
1) Once contacted, we email you our trip reservation form to fill out or do it over the phone.
2) If you get an email, fill out and email the completed form. Full payment is required by credit card or e-transfer, unless a school or youth group.
3) When processed, we send you the reservation with proof of payment, plus driving instructions and what to bring.
4) If weather is bad on the day of, we will email you a weather report around 7:30am with three choices:
- You can come, but move your time around in sequence with the weather.
- You can cancel and pick another date.
- Or you can cancel and get a full refund.
Remember we want you to enjoy the trip... not endure it!
Please... please... ignore the "Weather Channel and TV Forecasts... they are only 20% accurate when it comes to local weather here!
1) All trips are paid for when booked with Visa, American Express or Master credit card.
2) All payments are in Canadian dollars
Trips cancelled 48 hours prior to departure will receive a full refund.
Trips cancelling later then 48 hours will lose 25% of payment.
Trips cancelled by Grand River Rafting due to weather... can be rescheduled or fully refunded.
All groups participating in the Grand River Rafting programs will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to starting their adventure. waivers
We do not share Personal Information obtained through our website with any third parties, except with persons who are contracted to administer our information technology requirements and who agree to comply with our policies and requirements relating to privacy and confidentiality of Personal Information.
Grand River Rafting Location Map... located between the 401 & 403 Highway.
We have 4 start points... Click Here to view our locations in Southern Ontario.
Visit our Heritage River Canoe and Kayak Company to experience the "Best of the Grand"...