Welcome to Our Information Page
Grand River Rafting Picnic Area can seat up to 100 people
Located at 81 Pottruff Road, Brantford, Ontario, N3T 5L7
Located on the river under shade... very few biting insects.
Has picnic tables, portable washrooms and a change room.
There is a group fire pit.
WHAT TO BRING
When on the water wear a hat, sunglasses, strings for all glasses, sunscreen 40+, lip balm, clothes that dry quickly (not denim), wear bathing suit if you want, drinking water, footwear that can get wet, long sleeve shirts and pants if you burn easily.
Remember white clothes when wet... become transparent!
We supply dry bags and ziplocks complimentary... and water if needed.
You can order lunches for $12 per person plus HST for your trip... link to details of our "Food To Go".... BBQs available too starting at $13.00... link!
If you have dietary needs in relation to the BBQ menu... please let us know... email us for dietary restrictions.
The BBQ Feast will feature all of the following for $25 per person plus HST:
- Smoke roasted chicken
- Handmade burgers with a selection of fresh gourmet toppings.
- Salads … a variety of 3 different types of seasonal salads created by our Chef that may include:
1. The Life Salad – an ever changing variety of greens, fresh vegetables, seeds, dried fruit hemp hearts etc… choice of dressings (Low fat & no sugar options available)
2. Seven bean south west salad - beans, cilantro, lime and chilies
3. German potato salad – Oil & vinegar based with roasted garlic and lots of fresh herbs
4. Tomato & Bocconcini - olive oil & balsamic, marinated cucumber whips and fresh herbs
5. Caesar Salad - Romain, fresh crotons, real bacon, parmesan and house made dressing
6. Moroccan Quinoa – oranges, toasted almonds & yogurt dressing
- Sweet Tray … selection of hand-made tarts, cookies, squares and fruit.
- Cold pop, juice and water
Here is Our Start Point in Paris... please click on map above to interact.
Above is a map to our picnic area at 81 Pottruff Rd ... if lost call 519 442 2519 (Use Google Map)