- Corporate Trips
- School Trips
- Unique Adventures
- Contact Us
Our outdoor overnight school trip programs in Ontario are designed so that you can customize the menu for the desired experience. We have options available year round.
There are 3 overnight trip options available:
1) Wilderness camping along the banks of the Grand River with portable washrooms, gas BBQs or fire pits, cut your own wood, plus a dual eating & teaching area with picnic tables. We supply water... bring your own food and cook your own meals. No hydro. Up to 60-70 people! Cost $5 per person per night plus HST... bringing own camping equipment. (tents can be rented)
2) Bunk cabins with flush toilets and showers, a dining hall with a full kitchen, also a gas BBQ picnic area. Bring your own food and cook... or have the onsite cafeteria cater. For 55 people... but if some tent up to 75 people. There is a campfire area and numerous hiking trails. Cost $15 per person per night plus HST.
3) Winterized heated buildings with a kitchen for small groups of 12. Or for larger groups of up to 80 people a full cafeteria service with meeting rooms. There is a campfire area and numerous hiking trails. Cost start at $30-$50 per person per night plus HST.
1) Bring your own to cook over a fire, gas BBQ or kitchen facility
2) Or have meals catered... with or without evening snack
|MEALS ... prepared for groups of 8 of more... does not include HST
||12 years and up||3-11 years|
|Breakfast (hot buffet)||$9.50||$5.00|
|Lunch (buffet, includes dessert)||$13.50||$7.00|
|Supper (buffet, includes dessert)||$15.50||$8.50|
|Snack (beverage and snack)||$3.50||$2.00|
The following 4 special diets will be accommodated with advance notice. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan for an additional $2.00 per meal. Vegetarian at no additional cost. We are a nut aware facility
Hiking Classroom (2-4 hours) on edible & medicinal plants with team building survival challenges... details
Floating Classroom (3-4 hours)... rafting from upstream down the river to the overnight area... covers wildlife, plants, survival & First Nations history... details
Learn to Canoe & Kayak... a 1 hour instructional lesson followed by a guided instructional paddling experience back to the campsite.
Man Tracking (1-2 hours)... learn the art of tracking people... details.
Survival Skills (2-3 hours)... how to make arrowheads from stone, making rope from plants, making fire with hand drills and trying the weapon used before a bow called an Atlatl... details
Six Nations Bus Tour... A Haudenosaunee guide will travel in your bus for 3-4 hrs... allowing you to experience the Six Nations Territories through their eyes... details.
Flintlock and Powder (30 minutes)... a talk and demo on the types of muskets used by settlers.
Learn to Fish (2 hours)... A group program on how to fish... hands-on... tying knots... casting... lures and equipment. details
Read the Night Sky... (90 minutes) a star program teaching how to locate the sky for constellations and planets.